I am a mother of two young children. Prior to commencing my practice I spent close to ten years working in the corporate world in Human Resources and Human Resources Consulting.
I began my training in 2012 while working full time, and started seeing clients in 2014. After my second child, I decided to focus my practice on pregnancy and parenthood. No one really tells you how hard being a parent is, and even if they do you don’t believe them or understand until you have a child of your own. While I can’t tell you what being a parent will be like for you, I can support you in your journey.
- I have completed my master level training in Existential-Integrative Psychotherapy (EIP) at the Living Institute in Toronto.
- I have a certificate in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) as well as level 1 Sensorimotor Psychotherapy training.
- I hold a Bachelor of Mathematics from the University of Waterloo
- I have also completed 200-hours of yoga teacher training
What I Can Help With
- Postpartum depression & anxiety
- Intrusive thoughts (postpartum OCD)
- Loss of identity
- Feelings of overwhelm
- Postpartum rage
- “Mom guilt”
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Difficulty sleeping/chronic fatigue
- Pregnancy decision making