Planning for Peace Postpartum
Date: Coming Soon
Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Are you pregnant and feeling anxious about what life will look like once baby arrives? In this virtual interactive workshop we will cover:
- Expectations vs. reality of pregnancy and parenthood
- Mental Health issues including postpartum depression and anxiety
- Managing new parent responsibilities with existing demands
- Finding time for yourself
Sleep, for you and baby
- Finding support and asking for help
*Workshop is free but registration is required.
*If you are unable to attend live, register and the recording will be sent to you.